What I have learnt about Christmas - The 2012 edition:
- Adding a dash of homemade trimmings to a present generates a satisfying amount of oohs and ahhhs on Christmas day.
- You can have too many lights but too few just looks lame. *adds lights to the sale shopping list.
- An 8 year old likes to think they they are too cool for toys, but they love them and will happily play with a toy garage bought for the three year old.
- Boxing Day at Burghley for a brisk stroll is a Stamford tradition (especially if you take a flask of coffee laced with Baileys.) *cough
- It is never too cold to walk on a beach.
- Window shopping is not just for grown ups and you are never to young to appreciate quality cookware.
- It is possible to buy three pairs of shoes for three children in the sales without tears or too much damage to the bank account.
I'm joining in with my fellow 365'ers who never let life get in the way of a good photo over at The Boy and Me.
My photos are in my album on the 365project site. I'd be so happy if you went to take a look.