Sunday 22 April 2012

365project Week 16

This week was all about seeking a little colour in my otherwise grey days.

The little dot of red on muddy wheels.
A dumper full of coloured balls, tipped.
Sparkles through rain drops precariously suspended on a yellow washing line.
Colourful umbrellas marching to school.
A golden torch.
Vintage lego in vintage faded colours but still bright enough to raise a smile.
A rare glimpse of the sun's rays on the back door.


Five Go Blogging 365project Week 16

Where did you find colour this week?

Now over to The Boy And Me for more 365projects.

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky

10 comments:

  1. lovely shots! I like how dramatic the lock and key are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would log to see these photos larger. I like the ladybird the best. Brilliant macro shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures, i love the ladybird one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu are brilliant! That ladybird pic is amazing, and your writing is so good around it all. And you saw the olympic flame?? Suddenly a drab week looks very good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant shots, I love the ladybirds and the keys in the lock. Which door do they open? Thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these. Especially the ladybird. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab pics as usual - wish I was as creative on thinking up themes (I shall have to try harder). I love the balls and the droplets on the washing line.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these shots look great altogether :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pictures. I love the key in the lock one. x

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)