Sunday 15 April 2012

365 Project Week 15 Round Up

From being spied on by the Easter Bunny to being spied on by the Wee One, I have been watched this week.

 
Watching to see if I drop a crumb of chocolate. I didn't.
Watching how I make muffins.
Watching to see if I saw that epic goal being scored. I only looked away for a second.
Watching me from the skies. Satelites? Spooks? Who knows?
Watching incredulously as I photograph a wheelbarrow.
Just watching me. Cheeky boy.



Don't forget to go and see the best 365project photos of the week at The Boy And Me.


TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky



7 comments:

  1. Looks like a busy week. I bet a few people were wondering why you were taking photos of a wheelbarrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photos, looks a busy week. I love the telegraph pole photo.

    Thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sky one and the wheelbarrow - I'm sure the neighbours think I'm loopy photographing weird things in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great theme! I keep thinking I should have a theme but then never get round to it! The telegraph pole shot is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures & theme, i love the one of the poll & sky, an interesting picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shadow rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  7. there is a spooky feel to that telegraph pole!

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)