Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Yesteryear

I may be challenging the definition of yesteryear by only going back 12 months but when I saw this photo I was reminded of our new 'tradition' that we have established in our house for Christmas Day. This is only the 2nd Christmas we have been complete as a family and will be the second Christmas we get creative and embark on our hats.

I have card, I have stickers, I have glitter and any other enhancing decorative materials that our hearts desire so let the Christmas creativity commence.

In the meantime take a gander at last years headgear. Who wants a flimsy tissue hat anyway?




Joining in with Sticky Fingers and The Gallery.
Pop over and take a gander at Christmas Yesteryear blogger style.
x


13 comments:

  1. what a brilliant idea! love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea. And great to have the photos to look back for each year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hats are very very important!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our house is too cold for decorative hats/crowns. We will be mostly wearing balaclavas (possibly with pom poms), and russian trapper hats (these can look nice edged with tinsel). I might try and remain fashionable by wearing a headband and snood.

    Love your hats though x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh great idea and I love the photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love the hats. Very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great idea and something that can become a tradition, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *steals idea* Fab!
    Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those crowns, I'm soooo doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a lovely tradition and I bet it'll make for fantastic photos to look back at over the years. Great idea to do something creative too rather than like our house where we loll about watching TV ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a superb tradition!! Lovely festive family photos too x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic idea!
    I love the glittery reindeer antlers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, I do like a good comment :-)